Wednesday, April 07, 2010

New shtuff at Veschi! (Visit blog & Flickr for all pics)

It's release time again and I went crazy with options and colors for this one. So, because of the ton of pics I had to take for this release I will not spam this blog or any feeds with all of them but you can see each one on my Flickr page.
Meanwhile, I will show you some of the colors for each item and you can find them all for sale here :). There is also a stripey gift for my group members so make sure to join my Subscribo and pick it up! :)

First up are jumper sets called "Jump Her!" (corny, I know). There are 2 variations with 2 outfits in each set: the first with wide leg pants and booty shorts, the second with a skirt and tapered pants. There is also an option to buy a set of multicolored belts and borders for each color set!
jump her wide-booty merlot
jump her wide-booty sunny
jump her wide-booty coral
Jump her skirt-tapered powder
Jump her skirt-tapered seafoam
Jump her skirt-tapered spring

I liked the pants in these jumpers so much that I made them as separate items. Each pair comes with multicolor string belts and the tapered version comes with multicolor cuffs!
jump her multi pants


Next I made a dress that overflows at the top and comes with a wide belt with gold and silver buckle options. There is a solid and a two-tone version.
over the top dress solids turquoise
over the top dress 2-tones red beige
over the top dress solids green
over the top dress 2-tones yellow burgundy
over the top dress 2-tones green blue
over the top dress solids peach

for anyone who remembers the last Designers United event, these shirt will look familiar! The "Off The Chain!" shirt is available in 25 colors and each ones comes with options for gold chains, silver chains or no chains.
off the chain shirt green
off the chain shirt light blue
off the chain shirt hot pink
off the chain shirt light yellow
off the chain shirt turquoise

And finally, I made some cute hobo bags that also come with gold and silver options and are available in five colors!
blinged out beggar beige
blinged out beggar navy
blinged out beggar white
blinged out beggar black
blinged out beggar red
blinged out beggar brown

Here's the LM to Veschi once again and I really hope u guys like the release!
Lots of <3 always,
Allala.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

123 said...

You'll accept a basic aftertaste for the faculty of affluence our Louis Vuitton bags articles brings for you. There is agleam aureate assumption accouterments to emphasis the bag forth with a disposable covering key alarm and padlock keys.