Thursday, April 15, 2010

First real venture into blogging!

Hi everyone! I have decided to make occasional fashion blog posts here as well! My decision to do this was inspired by two awesome people in SL: Euni Kira, who helped me overcome my anxiety for blog picture editing, and Irie Campese, who inspires me to try and make looks that include my own creations in them because she's so amazing at it. You are both awesome people! I don't plan on deliberately including my creations in every post but if something of mine works well with an outfit I'll just throw it in there!
OK enough babble out of me! I shall post the pics of my first look now, yay!!!
 I often like to to make my outfits just a bit boyish so the navy blazer form Pink Outfitters and the awesome fedora from Lelutka were right up my alley!
I am completely, utterly in love with the Marianne skins from Vive 9. They are closed right now unfortunately but they are coming back bigger and better than ever and hopefully they will bring Marianne back with them!
If you knew me in real life and saw the amount of striped shirts in my closet you wouldn't be surprised the see that I include them in my SL outfits often.  This one was made by me and is currently sold as part of my discounted outfits on the second floor for real cheap so check it out!
The scarf I am wearing is a freebie from Mr. Poet! This scarf is super awesome on it's own but what makes it even awesomer is that it has 10 different texture options!!! (and it's very awesomely textured I might add! Have I said "awesome" enough times? lol)
To accessorize I wore my Blinged Out Beggar bag, because I thought the folds of it went well with the scarf folds, and a pair of Ashanti earrings from Pacadi as they go so well with the hat! I'm sure all of you already know this but for those who just came back to earth (and hey, that's perfectly alright!) Pacadi is having a huge sale on everything in the store so you better get your hands on the great stuff there before it closes!
I love combining yellows and oranges with navy!  So when I saw these flats from Atelier AM I was all sorts of "Yay!".  The pants I chose are from So Many Styles. I bought these a at a reduced price a long while back and when i went to look for them again I couldn't see them so it is likely that they are unavailable.  Worry not however! Irie has OODLES of other amazing bottoms available to buy :D.

I hope you guys have enjoyed my first post! Any criticism, feedback or suggestion would be uber duber appreciated so feel free to say anything at all!
On to the credits!
Hair: !lamb
Skin: Vive 9 - Currently unavailable
Jacket: Pink Outfitters
Pants: {SMS} (May be unavailable)
Shirt: -Veschi-
Scarf: Free! ::[ Mr.Poet ]::
Hat: [LeLutka]
Shoes: .+*AA*+.
Bag: -Veschi-
Earrings: [PACADI]


Mucho loveness,
Allala!

2 comments:

Justice said...

Super cute look!! Welcome to the blogsphere :)

Allagator! said...

Thank ya! <3