Thursday, May 22, 2008

Berfday purples (I'm tired of the word "blues")

It's funny how when I was a kid I loved getting older because I adults get to do more stuff. If I could go back in time, I would try to explain to little Alla that in fact, the older one gets they LESS one actually gets to do. I would stay 18 forever...or even 21. 24...ugh it's just so adultish! Next thing I know I'll be 42...surely then it will all be over....there's already cellulite forming now I can only imagine how bad it's GOING to get. I wish someone would buy me a toy or something.
<3
Photobucket

5 comments:

Marni Grut said...

awwww bless your hardly old

and eww that pic makes me want lipo

Allagator! said...

but i feel like grandma lol. Damn responsibilities and all that!

Gillian Waldman said...

o
m
g

happy birthday allaalalaalallalalalaflamagator <3

Keely LeFavre said...

hmm that doesnt seem to have anything to do with SL or fashion.... lol hope not anyway.

Blueberry Mayo said...

hahah keely! that ass is the assence of fashion ;).

Thanks Gilly <3!