Saturday, December 15, 2007

News from the sALLAmi sandwich!

Yay, I got off my ass and made something!!! Kudos to me :D

So hi darlink people <3!

First I would like to mention that I've entered the EFADA contest (Ewing Fashion Agency Designer Awards) with my new release in a black color exclusively on ONREZ. The contest winner is chosen according to the amount of times the entry is sold so if you guys wanna show me some lovins and help me win then visit my ONREZ page at or use the ONREZ vendor in my main shop which can be found here :).

The ONREZ outfit includes all 7 pairs of my tintable tights (7 different textures/patterns), color change flats, color change beret, and of course the black version of the Round And Aboutton coat jacket sweater dress thing.


Now here are the rest of the colors (click to enlarge):



It can all be found by clicking here :)

Luff, Allala.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you.
Where is the hairstyle of the first piece photograph sold? ?
Please teach it.

Unknown said...

Basically, the aggregation understands that the tastes and needs of their barter advance as time passes that's why they accept formed harder to advance not alone the superior but aswell the designs of their items, abnormally their ugg boots . In their efforts to alter the artefact ambit its absolutely accurate that they are not just winter ugg , now they are uggs for all seasons! mu Australia ugg slippers aggregation is amid in Geelong, Australia which as I can acquaint you aboriginal duke is the affection of of sheep acreage in Oz. Geelong is in fact the birthplace of the ugg nightfall cossack.