Friday, September 21, 2007

Hi everyone :)
This is completely unrelated to any fashion or new release (although there's something on the way.)
Since the comments on Minnu skins are closed on the Shopping Cart Disco blog, I felt like I had to go ahead and make something clear: I've mistakenly involved myself in SL drama and it was I who put Tenshi up to blogging the comparison between Suite 17 and Minnu skins. After Minnu showed this to me and after some observation, I strongly felt that they were ripped and it made me angry...especially since lately a couple of people have copied my ideas.
Because this sort of content is not an uncommon topic for Shopping Cart Disco I asked Tenshi to do the report. But now that she has gotten showered with dirt by the people defending Twob Larsen I feel rotten and guilty. So let it be known that Tenshi's post is my responsibility. I'm really sorry Tenshi. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and I have learned my lesson about involvement in the web of SL fashion drama.
<3 Alla

No comments: