Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi everyone :D,
The Fashlink show has been postponed until the 22nd of September. (for those of you who don't know, this is a fashion show in which I will participate. It's going to include some AMAZING designers and I'm going to feel really tiny in comparison lol.) Anyway, I get to release my new stuff earlier than I thought and get more time for a bigger update till the show, woohoo!
Here's what I have for you today:

Cozily is a set that comes with a turtleneck sweater, tintable tights, and a leather-ish skirt :).


Next is a set called Fun Times and I called it that because it just looks fun lol! This set includes a patterned bubble tube top dress with black bow and a pair of tintable textured fishnets.


Finally, I made another dress ensemble called Le Poufe. Le Poufe is a cinched bubble dress (can you tell I like bubble stuff?) that comes with a colored bow and 2 dress options: plain and banded. It also includes my tintable tights....lol I seem to be on a stocking binge!


And there you have it folks :) I hope you like these.
Luff, Allala.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try at least one of these dresses and the sweater wow!

Allagator! said...

Awww ty :D!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you getting those awesome stockings?
- Tardis Noel

Allagator! said...

LOL I made them :)

Anonymous said...

Where is your store? I want a sweater!

Allagator! said...

Just reach for Veschi in places :) it's in Hopes Point. I will have SLURL's soon :)

Mi Joya said...

Alla!!!!

Thehe
I couldn't stop thinking about how sweet you are :-)

Love your clothes
&
See you soon!

Shelby Wranglerrrrrr

Unknown said...

You are able to acquirement Abercrombie and polo tshirts, from either of the retailers. That is artlessly of arcade even a alone Abercrombie Fitch Classic Skirt top is than it is accessible to access it above chat advanced web. And you will absolutely grab your top aural scattering of days, behindhand of the area owners abide in.