Monday, July 16, 2007

Hi sugar plummies :D
The new LAME mall at Hopes Point has opened! And it looks rad :) I couldn't be happier with the build of my shop (thanks Ray) it's got a giant ball of, spools of thread, thimbles and buttons as decorations :D If you saw it from a distance you would see that it SCREAMS "Alla".
And oh the space!!! I have more space than I know what to do with, so I'm filling it up bit by bit!
and
My first new release is Alotta Villota (named after Aemilia). This is a poofy/parachutey dress that comes with a hat and sculpty prim pockets!

Next is Strawberry Meringue, a funky patterned summery dress :D


There's a lot more on the way including a bubble skirt and some shoes so stay tuned :D

Luff, Allala

3 comments:

Tenshi said...

It was just way too fashion forward for me :( I'm such an old fart!! (not really.)

The more I see it, though, the cuter it gets.

Allagator! said...

*hands Tenshi a cane and some diapers* :P

Unknown said...

Replica Omega Watches companies do this a lot. Accomplish an absorbing watch that is carefully affiliated with anyone able-bodied accepted - at atomic able-bodied accepted to some people.