Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hey everyone!!! It's been a while since I've made a new posting and since then I have finally opened up a shop. The shop is called Veschi, which means "stuff" in Russian. There are two locations so far, one at Southern Marvel and the other at Mischief Cove (if you search for either one in places make sure you check "search in mature places").
The clothing featured in my store is pretty unique and I guess you could say it isn't for everyone...of ocurse everyone is welcome to it, however, the styles may be somewhat abstract. There's a retro feel to my items and there is a lot of vivid color (painful to the eyes as some say lol). I'll let you judge for yourselves and I will list the descriptions and pictures in my next post!
<3<3<3
Alla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap Pandora Jewellery are new and exciting!It would participate in the 2010 Boston Annual & Garden Appearance organized by the Paragon Accumulation of Needham. During the five-day event, to be captivated in March, Mass Hort will present its floral architecture and agronomics competition, accepted as “Blooms!”