Friday, November 10, 2006



So I gave in and finally created a blog. Yes folks, the product of peer pressure is me. Now I just have to decide what I'll be putting in here.....Mostly it will be stuff like new super-juicy fashion discoveries and, once I'm there, progress on creations of sorts which I plot to get started on in the near future. (yes I'm still a build baby)

For the picture of the day you will get te pleasure of experiencing "L'alla en drague"
enjoy.
This picture was taken at Old Gravy....Seriously I <3 that place, and Satine, i wanna eat you with a fork, with a side of mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

123 said...

Maybe the humans who architecture swiss replica watch like this could bigger put their time in added things accustomed their akin of expertise, or maybe we can be blessed that they are afterward their passions just as anybody abroad hopes that they could as well. Look out for the Richard Mille RM02 Aerodyne Dual Time Zones watches soon.